Old 12-02-2014, 01:50 PM
CarolinePaj

Hi Guys,

Apparently, as informed by my daughter....... Nessie's biscotti are amazing. How does she know? Nessie, wonderful Nessie was aware that my grandson was going in for brain surgery and we were chatting about how worried I was not only for my grandson, but my beautiful daughter ..... and I was telling Nessie how sad I am to be so far away from them.... Well, she whipped out he cooking implements and went straight to work baking and sending my daughter a batch of biscotti to cheer her up a little. Let me tell you, not only did it amaze my DD but she would so touched by Nessie's kindness..... Even more, she phoned me to say that Nessie's biscotti are amazing and the boys loved them also.

So I would recommend Nessie publish her recipe in this collection.... And guys, remember the secret ingredient that Nessie adds.........LOVE!

Hugs

Caroline

Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
Last call for recipes ladies...i am finalizing the pages now...so if you've been trying to decide what to post, now's the time please.

I've been looking for one with socks as an ingredient - but so far have only found "stone soup"....no socks in that one.