Old 12-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Dina

Default Don't look at this unless you are one who wanted ongoing pictures of purple Bargello

Okay, even though I said I wouldn't post more pictures of my purple Bargello as I am making it, here is another one. Several of you said you enjoyed watching the process, so here is where I am now. I had intended to make this quilt (Serenity Bargello....free online) 12 inches wider than the pattern, and it is now 9 inches wider. I am tempted to stop here, but this quilt will go on an oversized chair here in my sewing room, and the 3 more inches would make it fit even better.

So....I am close to having the center done. Then on to borders.

I can't seem to get the glare off of the closet door in this picture. I guess I could wait until daylight, but I did just sew the last piece on.... So, please ignore the glare. My room is small and I have backed all the way up to the wall opposite it....a whole 8 feet. I think my flash is too much for the small room, but no flash didn't work at all.

Yes, my cat inspector Hot Rod is on my sewing chair, as always. Just ignore him. I do.

Dina
Attached Thumbnails s8002108.jpg