View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
CarolLady

it is on craigslist in my area and I have emailed them - they haven't taken the posting down yet but haven't answered my email to them yet either. the following is the description they give.
1946 singer electric sewing machine model number 15 serial # AG768676 so I am not sure which series it might be.

Mary thanks for the added information about the numbers that come after the 15. I admit I was a little confused about them but they didn't give any other numbers other than the 15.
Guess I will just wait and see if it's meant to be or not. lol

Mary since you have several singers do you think this one would work for quilting? (maybe a silly question but I have to ask or I don't know) That will be my intended purpose for it. I seem to be on a roll working on quilts at least until spring gets here and I can get outside. lol
Can you ever have to many? I really need to see what kind my grandma's is that I do have. When I tried to use it before starting my quilts the wheel wouldn't turn on it. But I have been reading and have read that oil in the right places can maybe fix this problem. :)

Thanks to everyone for the comments and support.

picture of the singer I am looking at...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62417[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62412.jpe