Old 12-02-2014, 10:13 PM
jclinganrey

Default December - Scrappy Block Swap – Bento Box in Reds & Whites

Welcome to our swap!The main focus, as the name suggests, is scrappy blocks hopefully fromour stash.There are a bazillion scrappyquilt block ideas available.Iknow!I counted them!Ha!Wewill be using amazing inspiration from the likes of Bonnie Hunter, QuiltersCache, Moda Bake Shop and many others.Each month will be a different pattern with a theme or color scheme andinstructions.

This month we are making the BENTO BOX quilt block in scrappyreds and whites measuring 15 ½” unfinished.For detailed instructions, please go to:

http://sonnetofthemoon.blogspot.com/2009/01/bento-box-quilt-step-1.html

One set = 4 blocks.You may send as many as 6 sets.Pleasebe sure you have scrappy reds & whites (can be solid white or whitetone-on-tone) per block.Your quiltblocks DO NOT have to be the same!Infact, make each block with different reds and whites.Please use 100% cotton, quilt shop qualityfabric to make your quilt blocks.Please pay attention to the back of your quilt blocks; pressing,snipping extra threads, etc.Be sureyour quilt blocks are squared up, trimmed and even.

Please PM me to sign up.Please provide:

QBscreen name
Realname
Numberof sets you are making/sending

After I have received all of your information I will addyou to the list of swappers.When you’reready to mail your quilt blocks, please PM me and I will send you mailinginformation.BE SURE to include the USPSenvelope WITH POSTAGE, filled out with your mailing information, in yourpackage to me.Set(s) of quilt blockswill be due by JANUARY 30[SUP]TH[/SUP] 2015.

** Please label each quilt block**

Mailing:pleaseput all blocks in one large plastic baggie along with your name and addresson/in the bag. This will help protect your blocks in case your package isdamaged. Please use a USPS Priority Mail® Padded Flat Rate Envelope (9 ½” x 12½”), buy $6.10 in POSTAGE, put postage on your return envelope and fill outyour name/address etc.This will be your return envelope so be sureto put this in your package as well!

Please read basic swap rules here:http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm