View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 03:22 PM
roseirish48

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Paint and Material, sorry to hear that you also wont be here for opening.

ATTENTION all participants, due to some of us not being able to be here for opening day I am asking that everyone continue as planned on that day but please check in everyday after that to see what others are getting. We have some that will not be able to get home and post until Wednesday. We will still have a discussion about further swaps either Saturday evening once I am home or Sunday evening. I will be posting and checking in then for suggestions.

Now, due to some unforseen house issues. UGH, I once again have not got to the P.O. I am going to get there as soon as I can. Rest assure that all prizes from reindeer games will get to their owners. I am stuck here again waiting on a repairman for the furnace. Not complaining to much though. At least this time the good Lord as once again provided the money to pay for the repairs. Be back later after the man is done and my wallet once again drained. LOL
dont you just hate when things like that happen. glad that it at least happened when there was financies to cover it. Hopefully not too big of an expense. I replaced my whole furnace (and ac unit) in 2011--believe me, hope to be wearing wings and playing a harp before that ever needs to be done again.