Thread: DH's QOV
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 06:25 PM
quiltjoey

Thanks to everyone for your kind posts! It was a pattern that I think my LQS put together as a kit and is just different blocks they put together for it. I bought the kit several years ago and thought it would be a great QOV for him and not to big for me to handle on my DSM. He saw me working on it for the past year or so. I sat with him in the evening doing the binding. He knows I am always working on something and said he just thought it was for someone or it would go in the closet with the other ones!! I have been out of commission for 9 months from back surgery and all types of other issues since so worked on it in 15 minutes intervals. Sometimes it was just to painful to sit at the sewing machine but I am improving now and trying to get going again!

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
I love it and the fact that you made it for your DH. How did you keep it a secret? This was a lovely thing to do for your husband. Love the pattern and the fabric. Does the pattern have a name are is this a mixture of different patterns? The quilting is super. You did a very good thing. Please thank him for us for his service. BrendaK