View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Geri B

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
There is another thread here where they have a sale today to upgrade to EQ7 for 71. I think its easy to use and lots of tutorials out there. I'm lucky because my LQS has a class where we are creating the Dear Jane blocks in the first half of the class in EQ7 and then converting the digitizing in 5DPro in the second half. Now I'm learning so much about each one. With the amount of blocks in this quilt, I'm sure to be good at both by the time I'm done.
I have EQ5. Have not use it much....I am not a quilt designer.....I would rather copy a pattern already created by someone else.....thus, many books, mags, and patterns fill my world.......as far as Dear Jane...I attempted that several years ago as my personal challenge for that year...at that time a addition to EQ5 was offered....I purchased, put onto my computer and I have to say, although I did not finish Dear Jane, that program certainly made it a workable endeavor.....I will not upgrade to a newer version of EQ.....it becomes a racket with all these upgrades...JMHO