Old 12-04-2014, 08:03 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anne, what a buy you found; perfect bedroom suite! I would like the recipe, too, if you could email me also, thank you.

JeanieG, when I got my email from Laura, she must have been rushed in time; very short, nice and direct. She will let me know when the autographed copy is available for purchase.

Good luck to you, JanRN. My dh can think of more things for me to do and give me 'heck' about the rest of it. Now that he drives me everywhere, it seems I cannot escape him at all...my only choice is to let him sound off until he runs out of steam. If I say anything, he takes a breathe and starts over...Lord, help me! And firmly shut my mouth!
I have more friends than he does, I went more places than he does, etc., and I made many a trip, tried as an old dog, to do his biding and think of him first. When he is good, he is good, but when he is bad, its all bad...almost abusive in words...and then says he is not abusive...as if I have 'earned' the lecture by caring for him.

No sunshine today, and I could sure use some sunlight today! May it get better. May all of you have a good day!