View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 09:43 AM
mdall

Good afternoon all. Hope everyone is doing well. Prayers going out to all that need it.

Just stopping in to let eveyone know that I will be out of my house for however long. The furnace still is not fixed. The parts for it are supposed to be in today. After they install those still need to see if there are any other problems. Kids stayed at Grandmas last night and DH and I stayed here at the house with no heat other than the small elect.ric heater in the kitchen keeping the pipes from freezing. Needless to say its cold in here. With that said I am throwing in the towel. As soon as DH finishes his lunch I am leaving to go to MIL. There is no internet there so I will be out of contact till the furnace is up and running again. I will try to check in a couple of times a day by coming back to the house. They are calling for another winter mix tonight into tomorrow and I am not sure if I could stand to be in this house with no heat while that is going on. Hopefully there will be no problems that need immediate attention here. I am sorry that I will not be able to be here as usual but just thinking of how to stay warm.

Hope everyone has a great evening and hoping the furnace is up and running for opening day.