View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 06:06 PM
mdall

Hello there, well the repairman said he had the furnace fixed. It worked just fine from around 3 this afternoon up till we all left to go to practices. Thought all was good, get home and nope still messed up. Kids are off to Grandmas again to sleep and DH and I will be up here so the electric heater can be run. Water is being left run but have concern over the pressure tanks and such in the bedroom. Why do they install that stuff in closets? Anyway trying to keep some heat in here to protect all that stuff. Works for me as DH and I get some quiet time together and with it getting chilly in here well we can just cuddle. Dont get to do much of that anymore with the crazy schedules. Unfortunately it means I will once again be here stuck tomorrow waiting on the repairman again. Called this evening and he is trying to get more parts shipped in by morning. Hoping that this time it will be fixed for good and the wallet draining will stop. Then maybe just maybe I can make it to the P.O. Still have another swap package that needs to go out. Maybe I could talk the repairman into dropping it off for me. LOL