Old 12-06-2014, 12:01 PM
SusanSusan33

I really really like seeing everyone's progress. I'm behind. I made around 140 triangle units. Whew. These were my first EVER triangles. Well the wall hanging in my avatar has two little ones but I don't think that counts. I really like the easy angle ruler. I'm so glad I bought that baby!!! Of course last night when I was trying to figure it out I wasn't so crazy about it. I watched Bonnie's video a hundred times before I felt like I wasdling it right. I'm a lefty to boot. It was the whole go back to step one in the cutting that threw me off.

I Made only the first block but have all week ones components cut and ready to assemble. I hope to do some sewing tonight. After my daughter football game we're going to. She's 14 and a cheerleader. She has two other girls sleeping over and has cheer all day tomorrow. I dropped her off at 7:30 this morning. This quilt will go on her new full sized bed. I have the headboard and footboard. just need the mattress and box spring. Haha. [ATTACH=CONFIG]501373[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Last edited by SusanSusan33; 12-06-2014 at 12:18 PM.