View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 05:54 PM
mdall

Big thanks to everyone who sent me ornaments and thank you goodies. I love them all. Me and the kids had fun opening everything. Sorry it took so long to get the pics up but had to write everything down, take the pics, then post. I am also in the middle of cooking for a Church program in the morning and our annual Christmas 4H dinner.

First up is one of my partners for the swap. MFay, she sent me an amazing heart that is made from antique thread. This thread once belonged to her Nana who passed away in 1966. I feel so blessed that she choose to use the last of this thread to make an ornament for me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501433[/ATTACH]

Second, is my other partner for the swap. She sent lots of goodies that I am loving. A Santa, a tree, an eaten gingerbread man, a wreath, and some Xmas fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501434[/ATTACH]

Third is from Dfelder and Anoka Quilter. The both sent a fat quarter of fabric. Dfelker also sent travel packets of coffee and tea. Anoka Quilter also sent a stunning triangle ornament.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501435[/ATTACH]

Fourth, is a very adorable Square ornament from Kiffie. Peach colored fat quarter from Momma Rose, and an ornament with penquins on it. Love those colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501437[/ATTACH]

Fifth is from Mary Lawson. She sent one of the sewing machine ornaments that I have been wanting along with the darling sewing machine earrings, and candy all in a reusable gift box. The Christmas tree with all those little flashy ornaments is from Susan Pope. I still cant decide which side to have showing when I hang it on the tree

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501439[/ATTACH]

Sixth, A Snowman Kit that I was thinking was such a great idea. I gives you the excitement of receiving a gift and making something. Along with that was a flying geese mini quilted keychain and two fat quarters all from PenniF. The Red Metallic Ornament fabric is from Quilty Loiuse, she also included a razor style seam ripper. Never used one of these kind but looking forward to trying it out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501440[/ATTACH]

Seventh is from Jaba. She sent a fat quarter bundle in my favorite colors (earth tones) Along with some coffee. They are gorgeous.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501441[/ATTACH]

Eighth is from OkSewnSew. She sent me a fabric postcard. I have never received on of these and love it. Also included was poinsettia fabric and the sweetest little Rudolph ornament.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501442[/ATTACH]
Last but not least some fat quarters. The blue and burgandy floral is from Patches and the white with blue stars is form Paintmejudy.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501444[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much ladies for sending all of these goodies. I am completely overjoyed with them all and in awe of how generous and thoughtful all of you are. Thanks again and wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Now everyone else get those pics up here so we all can enjoy your goodies.
Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg   7.jpg   1.jpg   3.jpg   5.jpg  

8.jpg   4.jpg   9.jpg   star-fabric-2-.jpg