View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 07:51 PM
madamekelly

Default Santa came early!

We have a local handyman here in my neighborhood, that I have helped out a few times, hired him a few more, etc. Tonight he came by and asked if he could bring in a Christmas present for me. Naturally I said sure. He told me to go sit at my sewing machine and close my eyes. I waited impatiently ( gifts yay!) I heard a few grunts, and few bad words, and several thumps. When he said open your eyes, I could not believe it! It is a White Rotary sewing machine in a cabinet! Best part is, it is the same machine I had in my first apartment! I am over the moon thrilled! It has no foot feed, it has a knee pedal, so I will have to get used to using one again, also will need to be rewired, cleaned, oiled, the attachments gone through and figured out. My first one was just the machine, no attachments. So far I don't see anything missing at all, just several pounds of icky shmutz all over. After Christmas I will be very busy get it up and running! The serial number is 39X8504 in case anyone knows anything about these machines.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg