View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Edie

I have become an avid fan of William Kent Krueger. You can google him and there is a lot about him. He is from Minnesota and he has (so far) 14 books, read in order, with the main character being a cop, Cork Corcoran, and what happens to him in his cop in Northern Minnesota in the Ojibway area (around Aurora, Minnesota). Very super good writing, has one sitting on the edge of their seat. I happen to listen to books so I can sew and listen at the same time, but they are sooo good. Get an audiobook at the library first (probably Thunder Bay - I'm listening to that book now) (it is #7 in the series). He wrote several of his books at a little restaurant about four blocks from where I live and my husband and I always said that the St. Clair Broiler had the best hamburgers ever!!!! (Just thought I would throw that in.) It is truly a man's book, but I like Wm. Kent Krueger's writing. There is something going on in every page. The best part, I think, is that I am learning so much about the Ojibway in Minnesota.

Good luck to you. Edie