View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Monroe

After spending the day making pillowcases for donation I fell asleep watching the news Just before opening last night. Woke up at 3 am. I am having quite a time getting pics to my computer to show the beautiful ornaments I received fromDeDeMac. They are also the tatted snowflake, ball. and folded Moravian paper stars that ToseIrish48 received, along with a red marbled FQ! I am overwhelmed. My Mom used to make tatted lace edgings for pillowcases when I was little, but gave them all away. I still remember the rhythmic tiny tic-tic-tic the shuttle made, and I especially think of her around the Holidays. Thank you So Much! I worked very hard taking pics to show the red ball suspended inside the tatted ball, then found I didn't have an SD card in the camera. Oops- and no patch cord. So took pics with my cheapie Android phone which refuses to send them to my laptop. Heading out shortly to a Christmas luncheon and will get a new SD card to post pics tonight.

The ornaments shown here were obviously all made with love, and wonderful to see.

[QUOTE=roseirish48;6997515][ATTACH=CONFIG]501428[/ATTACH]got my ornaments--the red beaded ornament on left is from Learner 747 and the little folded stars,tatted snowflake and red ornament are from Dedemac.