View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Anastasia

I'm sorry for the delay in getting mine sent out. I hope they arrived on time. Struggling starving student here getting ready to go out on clinical internship. Super stressful. I was in 2 different swaps in 2 different places so I don't know which one of my ornaments I received were from here, and which were from the other place, but I think I got it. All I can say is wow, ya'll put me to shame these are all so beautiful!
I got a lovely christmas card and some amazing ornaments from PatchesnPosies, I just love them all. So adorable. Also, chocolates.. mmmm.. perfect timing too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501548[/ATTACH]

And I think Nelda was one of the partners from here though I know she is also a member where I was doing the other swap so I'm not sure but thank you nelda, this is so cute. Have to keep my kitties away, they love the little dangly strings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501550[/ATTACH]

Just in case I have it entirely mixed up which ornaments came from where, I'll post the other 2 sets of ornaments as well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501552[/ATTACH] This cute little guy is from Wisconsin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501553[/ATTACH]These adorableness are from Georgia. I miss georgia.
Attached Thumbnails ornaments-1.jpg   nelda-ornament.jpg   chicken-orn.jpg   button-orn.jpg