Old 12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
VickiM

My ss was sneaky...first she hand delivers, let's me believe she received it from my real ss in AL. Ok, that's different. But, come to find out that SewDiva & I are friends...even sit together in guild! Sneaky girl, Dorothy!!! I will list some of the things & what I forget, I hope pics will cover. A smile, a solar snowman, a necklace (I take it you made it since I know you make jewelry--hopefully when my GD sees it, she won't steal it ), hand delivered poinsettea plant, a cute embroidered fake (no open flames because of the cat) tealight & cover; love it! A pkg of quilting needles for the machine (she knows I don't have time for handwork so everything gets done on the machine), a cute passport wallet & stickynotes (they are everywhere in my house! Memory, you know?), a couple of patterns, a quilting magazine, a frixxon pen (love them!), fat quarters & extra fabric to make a cute kid's quilt, AND LOTS OF SCRAPS (I absolutely love scraps!), and a storage box (I always need them to keep projects together). Love it all & thank you so much Dorothy. Oh, & she even found the cutest chocolate tool set for hubby, which he says thank you very much. Oh, almost forgot, she sent me lots of edible goodies & knows how much I love Nutella!

Looks like lots of great packages this year so far...waiting for my giftee to post that she opened, she posts on the mysterytrain thread but never here. Merry Xmas early everyone & happy birthday again Teri.
Attached Thumbnails ss-1-2014.jpg   ss-2-2014.jpg   ss-3-2014.jpg