View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Janice McC

The USPS PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE is FREE at USPS.com. It is almost exclusively available ONLINE, NOT at your local post office. You must establish an account with usps.com but you do NOT need to supply a credit card unless you are ordering something that costs money. These are free but they take up to 3 weeks to get, depending upon the time of year. I believe you can order them in groups of 5. I order 30 at a time so I've still got some left over from Boom 14. Now, you do not have to mail to me in this envelope but I will mail to you in one.

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
travelinggramma, you need to go online to the official post office site and order the free padded envelopes there. I don't think your local post office stocks them. They're free for the asking.
Could someone post the correct url for that for our newer ladies? I don't have it on hand right now. I order the largest amount because I know I'm going to need them for the Booms. It's so nice to have them on hand and just pull one out as I need it. If you order them now, you may not get them in time to mail your F8s to Janice this time, but you'll have them to return your finished blocks in. (You'll also have them on hand for Boom 15. It's never to early to think ahead. We all know we're hooked and we're going to do the Booms again!)

Last edited by Janice McC; 12-07-2014 at 06:53 PM.