Old 12-07-2014, 07:54 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

The question is, Honchey, did you get your coupons "burned"?

I can't believe how this cold has hung on...Definitely better today, but DH is slowly getting better. Stomach bug really smacked him. Felt good enough to get sizable chunk of book work done yesterday and tonight. Have a little time I may just go and find my sewing space--first time since before Thanksgiving. dublb, don't know how you handle the coughing from frequent asthma attacks...your chest must get sore. What a sweetheart you have you likes to cook..

Saw your quilt on the other thread--love the red/yellow combination, Carrie.

Very good video, Honchey...thanks for sharing...took notes, so I learned a lot as well.

So nice of you to donate in Esther's memory, QNS...The library will appreciated them for sure.

Hmmm, have you noticed no menu bar above the Quick Reply box? Have a great start to a new week--hope to get some Christmas shopping finished and then get a few things in the mail!

Honchey, your GS looks like he's having a great time. I've had the kids help me count blocks, too...They like to help.

Girls want to make potholders for their teachers again this year. Elise has a project to make for her mom and Avery wants to try one too.

Last edited by oksewglad; 12-07-2014 at 07:59 PM.