View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 01:58 AM
kiffie2413

Tesspug,
Thank you for caring, and the suggestion. My daughter-in-law has tried the essential oils, unfortunately they seemed to make the baby worse. Right now she and my son are just eliminating everything they can, and at some point will add stuff back one at a time. Their house has hardwood floors, they have an air purifier with a hepa filter in each of their bedrooms, they have no pets, and no one smokes, they have central heat and air, use special filters in it, and change it monthly. My son even bought a Dyson vacuum..lol.

My hubby and our son have terrible allergies. We took our son to a pediatric allergist when he was 4. He took shots for 4 years. He saw a different allergist as an adult, and started shots again. My hubby didn't see an allergist til he was an adult (never heard of such in the 1960's-70's). Hubby took shots for years as well. Until it seemed the shots caused some autoimmune issues in both guys. Story for a different day..

Tlambing,
My son was 27 when he married, 29 when grandson born.. I used to tell him I was going to be my own grandma as I wasn't going to be anyone else's..lol.
He'd fire right back at me that when he was thinking of asking someone on a date, he'd inquire if they had grandkids?? Haha.. He's a smart pants just like his dad! Of course I'm NEVER like that..

So, just when you think you'll be a grandma never, it happens.

We got double blessings, as my daughter-in-law had a 2 1/2 year old girl when she married my son. Sadly her 1st hubby passed away when my granddaughter was just a few months old. But happily my son formally adopted my granddaughter, and now hubby and I have our amazing grandkids!!

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-08-2014 at 02:18 AM.