Old 12-08-2014, 07:26 AM
shayarene

Good Morning All, First of all, I have to apologize to everyone and my SS person, because I don't have internet at home, so I had to wait until I got to work this morning to post about my Fabulous gift. PatchesnPosies aka Deb was my Secret Santa, she outdone herself on my gift. It was wonderful. She even sent a gift treat for my Parrot Petey and my little dog Ollie. They loved their treats too. My gift was fantastic, she sent me a Tea Pot, a tea cozy, some tea and treats, some fabric squares to create with, she is clever, she sent me summer and winter mug rugs and said I was to create the Spring and Fall ones, my favorite seasons too. She took a lot of time in researching my posts and sent me so many wonderful things for a beginning quilter. There were patterns in the box, there were 2 books which I absolutely love, one is to learn to quilt and one is called 505 quilt blocks, that one is my favorite. :-)
I know I am probably forgetting to list something, but there was so much in the box, hard for me to remember it all. SO A HUGE THANK YOU TO DEB< MY SECRET SANTA PERSON. I will think of you when I am learning my quilting and using your beautiful quilt squares to learn with. THANK YOU SO MUCH