View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:51 AM
mdall

Good morning everyone. I see everyone is enjoying their new ornaments and goodies. I am up and at it trying to finish up items for another swap. Things here seem to be settling down for the moment so taking the time to get this last one done and get all the prizes from the reindeer games packed up to be mailed tomorrow. Now just to announce the winner of the last one. All the mess with furnace and I forgot to post it. Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful ornaments and goodies. I am charging my camera to take pics of the latest items I received in the mail. Also, thank to all for making this swap such a huge success. I was doubting if I could manage to handle a swap this large and with the help of all of you WE did it. Thanks again and looking forward to the upcoming swap I am planning. Keep a look out.

The person that used to handle this swap would put together an album for it once all was said and done. I am going to attempt to do the same. If anyone can offer some hints on making the process easier please let me know. I have noticed some things on here arent as easy as they appear. Like leaving postitive feedbacks, I keep looking for that spot under the avatars and some of us dont have one. With that said, if you were my partner for this swap and didnt keep an I Trader Notification its because I still havent found that blasted spot. LOL Ill get there eventually.