Old 12-08-2014, 11:10 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Weather is fine here, temps rising to a warm outside...nice day, but no sunshine.

Becky Gremore, Covington Public Library, 622 5th Street, Covington, IN 47932, phone number 795-793-2572 received all 16 Eleanor Burns quilt books to add to their library in honor of Esther Applegate. All were in excellent shape from my home library, and they can use them. When she checked the shelf, they only had one E. Burns books. Cash or donations are always welcomed in the public libraries and school libraries, due to decline in budgets across the USA. I may dig out more and send to them, knowing the books will be used there. Only cost $9.00 to ship them. A bargain.

Yes, tell us all, Honchey, what you found with your coupons. I have two fifty off Jo Ann coupons to use on the 18th in DM if I feel up to it after seeing a retina doctor and skin cancer doctor. The latter will be taking a chunk from the left side of my nose...and I may feel like...'lets get the H--- out of DM!' After the two to four hours there...

JanRN, even after retirement, the days are only 24 hours long, seven days a week.

OK, I bet you feel like a farmer's wife never retires, always more to do....as a wife and Mother and GM, too, very active life style.

Back to try and finish the I SPY...sewed the last row on wrong, had to rip it out and set it right, then do the borders...it will finish today if I can at all....I will finish it today!