Old 12-09-2014, 06:01 AM
btiny36

You are so very welcome. I had fun filling that box and was so happy I was able to include homemade gifts. Enjoy the rulers. I have almost all of cozy quilt patterns for the strip tube rulers. The little seam ripper is my favorite as the eraser part takes off all the little threads left from ripping lol. Sorry I forgot to add the hanging sleeve on the wreath wall hanging I did the same with my Christmas wall hanging.

Originally Posted by KGoodhand View Post
Okay let's see if I can post pictures!
I think it worked!!!!!
I want to say thank you again to Btiny36! I am blown away by everything you sent!
I am so excited about my new wall hanging! Look it lights up!!!!!! I received beautiful black and black and white fat quarters! Two little 'bowls', some quilters candy( individually wrapped six inch squares ), breast cancer fabric, a tissue holder for my purse, a seam ripper, a knit dishcloth, gramma's spot remover, an amazing glass wheat ornament, a one block wonder centerpiece, Saskatoon berry tea(sounds yummy), a set of coasters, three patterns to go with the two sizes of strip tube rulers she sent!!!! Told you I was spoiled!!!!! I am loving everything!!!!!