View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Elisabrat

People interesting. I did a quilt for quilters swap this year. The woman was on the swap board here for a long time. lots of posts positive. then.. poof right at the end disappeared. A friend told me she disappeared from life, not at her address, not on the board.. no forwarding for her nothing. disappeared. way weird. but life happens and what can I do? I smiled and hoped she enjoyed the quilt I sent her as it did not get returned to me. oh well right? I did a Christmas theme and for that I felt good

ok received a late notice but it had a good feeling and for that I am thankful once again. Late is better than not at all. I also got two new didn't receives again. I promise to check both received and sents tonight. I have clinic today and am praying they got it right yesterday. Ultrasound then doctor then radiology testing (mapping) then surgery it took 15 hours yesterday from when we left to got home. it was a very long long day. Not much good news from the doctor but just keep one thing OPEN is lovely for me. big time lovely. so today is the test and if they go it open.. how long will it last.. just need to be kept going til I can get that kidney. Docs come from transplant on the 18th. then they decide if I need to be moved up on the list to the top. top would be good. some of the probably options are not good ones at all. like never at all. so crossing fingers and toes this works.

I will have things done by 5 today my time (mountain time) so I will be posting a list of who hasn't sent to whom if I don't get a note from you. So if you are feeling bad because you haven't sent a package on time but did send it well now is your time to write to me quick. If you didn't send it at all and have no good excuse other than you forgot.. you will be explaining to everyone why you didn't send. I am serious I will post your name. if you find I did that in error I will apologize right away on line so all can see. but only if you posted to me and I have saved each and every email I got. I have over 140 emails in my box. lots of cross checking to do. wishme luck but know I do care about each of you and want this to be a pleasant and sweet swap. so back later with my naughty and nice list