View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Elisabrat

one tea pot thanks. everyone who wrote thanks. but PM ME do not post here you sent or didn't send I cant read all the posts listed often. If you cant write a PM ask someone to do it for you. Its NOT THAT HARD. I get irked to read them here when it was requested to write to me and give me the details. I need to put things on paper and go and cross check them and here they get lost. sorry. me venting.

glad to hear that some are getting knocked off the list. if your not on that list don't write to me its ok, I am working on these first. I have done a stupid thing. lost page one of my swap partners so its hard for me to check on those argh. I have searched high and low. kept them together for 2 plus months and then this. hence if you haven't received it send me a pm, if you can angel send a PM and if you have not sent your in trouble. if your on the list unfairly let me know I will rectify it immediately. I make mistakes believe it or not. I know its crazy but I am a wild one and well.. blow it occasionally. I admit to one each month. even if its five. yup that's me. if you have a great idea how these large swaps should be run please let me know and I will gladly share them with you! if you have complaints how I am running it you can run it yourself a) or not join b). I am trying. period.