View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Elisabrat

redo after several calls and emails!
ok this is going to sound lame but after many hours (ok 2) I am tired. this is what I think I have but maybe I missed something;

I need to know from you if you have sent. you may have sent it and I missed it going over 130 plus emails. who sent who didn't vs who received who hasn't has confused the heck out of me.

so to put it simply:
send me an email ENTITLED I SENT and a tracking number once again if you have it.
NURSEDSCHELL - left phone message and emailed. anyone with news would gladly be received.
DFELKER - has mailed my error dropping head down. sigh.
JACIE - no word. praying for an email from her.
SANDRAP - ?
BETTYJ - ?
LETSQUILT has sent so sorry!
ANASTASIA - will talk to her on facebook and check
BUDDYSMOM - sent and received apologies big time to you
CRAFTERMATT - left phone message
DFELKER - done double done!

again I may have heard from you which I apologize for but wanted to get this list quick as I could posted. I had dialysis today and am nervously awaiting results tomorrow from Billings so I am confused super easy and not concentrating well. please accept this in the best spirits you can (I am a DORK).

Now if you have received please forgive me again same as above. send me an email I HAVE RECEIVED in the subject box and when approx. you did so I can take that person off the list of people who have not sent. by tomorrow I should have this all figured out if you write me by say 5 tomorrow. wouldn't that be lovely!

ok : ifyou have received send that PM now if your name is ON THIS LIST (don't confuse me if I am not asking for your name currently)

RECEIVED??
RWQUILTER - think you received please advise in PM
TOO MANY UFOS - think you sent but haven't received?
HAIRQUILT - hasn't received yet waiting by her mailbox hourly
LJDUGAS has been sent an email
JUST DUCKY 65. have sent an email
ANASTASIA - talking to her on facebook think she mailed and not sure on received.
NELCO (think maybe you wrote sigh) advise me one more time (like that hidden grandma you never knew you had, I forget everything)
Lynnie - all is good with her my error once again she is so patient with me . think she secretly wants to bonk me however.
Dabbler - got her package thank you thank you for taking the time to write me Kristine!
Monroe (should be there by now I think) waiting to hear if it arrives
TrishB - hiding? please write me!
NURSEDSCHELL - sent message and CALLED please write me

SandraP
dfelker
RWQUILTER
CRAFTYMATT

that's what I have so far.. think I will narrow things down quickly if I hear from these people. I know who has mailed late and whose packages are going to be late.. but if they magically came and I know but have forgotten (story of my life) well.. I will be thrilled. this is not my NAUGHTY list yet. but it will be. I will be asking angels to help with missing packages.

ok third list:
if you have not received yet nor have you heard from me its coming yet send a post to me I know groan. in the message box please say NOT RECEIVED one more time. and I will go from there. I am down to oh 70 emails left to read and reread and compare so this should help me a ton. in theory. my box is now.. empty. fill it up!