View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 03:36 AM
Edie

Only because I don't want coal in my stocking from Santa Claus I will tell the truth. I turn my sewing machine off when I am not using it - I do not unplug it. I have my iron on the top of my sewing table. It turns off automatically - I do not unplug it. But, I do have a power strip and when I bring my machine out again after the holidays, please rest assured that I will use my foot and turn off the power strip. 99% of the time I do not keep my head on straight. My brain totally multi-tasks on its own and I have no control of it, unless I write things down to be sure to remember. I can also put a plastic label (from my label making machine) and paste it onto the sewing machine "HIT THE POWER STRIP"!!!!! Then I will be reminded. Thanks for reminding me, which reminds me, I have to iron a piece of batik I am giving my friend for Christmas. See, that's exactly what I am talking about - then I'll let the iron turn itself off and I'll be rolling peanut butter cookies five minutes later. I guess I should be grateful the old grey matter is still working, eh?

Have a great day!!! Edie