View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Fuzzykittenbutt

Originally Posted by sash View Post
Beautiful quilt and a very nice thing for you to do for her. I know she will enjoy it and keep her warm during her treatment sessions. I too went through chemo and my last chemo treatment was last year Dec. 16. It gets really cold in the treatment room and this quilt of love will help see her through it. I really loved your label. It is so personal and special. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing this, Sash. I had heard the rooms can get quite cold and that the chemo itself is sometimes pretty cold too. Good to hear from someone who's been through the ordeal that this will help both cheer her up and keep her warm.

And thanks everyone else too for your wonderful comments. The quote for the label I found on a site that had gathered a lot of quotes for different occasions to use on quilt labels, but I can't remember the site anymore. I too thought it was perfect for a comfort quilt for someone dealing with cancer. I'll let Doris know that you're all thinking of her. The quilting community is a really great group of people!