Old 12-14-2014, 03:53 PM
carriem

We had Christmas party Friday night for the quilt shop employees...it was fun. This week is the party at the hotel...it will be a lunch. My family is all fighting a cold right now...well DS (who got it first) is pretty much over it, but the rest of us aren't feeling the best the last couple of days. I am thankful it is just head stuff and NOT the stomach stuff that has been going around!

Did I tell you all that DH is building me a bigger craft room? It is on the loft in his shop. After yesterday I officially have 4 insulated walls and a door! Still lots of steps left. DH will do outlets, lighting, base board heaters. My part is taping/mudding the drywall and painting; then moving everything out of the room to wash the metal walls and sweep the floor good before putting carpet down. We will need to do trim, but I am sure I will be moved in before that gets up unless we get a really good deal on something.

This week will be busy with archery practices, choir concert, work at the hotel, school....might have some time here and there to sew a bit.