Old 12-14-2014, 05:40 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Thanks everyone for the BD wishes...Spent a lot of time on the phone, even though I couldn't talk. "Talked" to all our siblings (6) and kids (3). DS called again tonight and we talked for 45 min+--decided I was sounding much better. Told DH we must be getting old--we went out for Friday lunch rather than Friday night dinner!

Had the 4 youngest grands yesterday--they liked the goulash I made for dinner..also spent 8 + hours doing bookwork as well as about half that on Friday. Still some odds and ends to do and of course milk check comes tomorrow, so bill paying to do. Not sure when I'm going to get sewing done!!!

Nice to have a little company, dublb--did it take your mind off the breathing problems?

Yeah, carrie--a bigger sewing spot! You will be surprised how long it will take you to set up in the new space. It sounds like you're getting back to your old self.

Oh, Jan, what can he say...you've been a loyal nurse for quite a while and helped him out during stressful times. Take a deep breath......

Glad to hear all's okay Jeanie.

Honchey--take a deep breath, too. What gets done, gets done. How lucky to be able to go help your sis out...wish I was closer to mine.

Back to the books...slow internet service tonight...