Old 12-14-2014, 07:48 PM
QultingaddictUK

I must admit to being a bit lazy as my scrap bag, which is enormous is so mixed up that I just cannot stand the idea of trying to sort through it for such a big project, I am aiming at doing quilt a large quilt but not quite as big as Bonnie's, umm I think What I have done is top up my stash with some colours I don't have a lot of, which happened to be most of them. Neutrals funny enough I am OK for as I am always buying end of bolts and when on special offers, and as I am so fond of using blacks I have plenty of those, pinks I was short of as I use so many of them and I also had to buy some greens/blues and the yellow as they are not colours I don't use a lot of, don't have a clue why as the colour combinations in Bonnie's MQ is great. Part of the fun of doing a MQ I suppose, this is my first one and although I have made hundreds of quilts, literally, a lot have been quick and easy ones as I make them for Project linus and other charities, so this one is a special treat just for me.

As I live on my own, and shall be on my own at Christmas I am am indulging myself and put all other UFOs aside and concentrating on this special quilt which will just for me, ohh I'm selfish