Old 12-15-2014, 10:58 AM
grannyQ

QNS, Your quilts are very pretty, I really like the pretty colors. I have been extra busy these past few months trying to get all the quilts done and washed for the grands. I have washing them to see how much the will fade, using lots of color catchers. Of all the dumb things I have done doing quilts with RED fabric. I have washed this one 5 times and the red just won't come out of it, so I guess the grandson will get it anyway, he can use it when he goes camping and I will make him another one. Every other quilt came out fine.

Sorry I haven't been on for quite a while, I usually get to read the messages but not responding. I hope every one understands. DH had to change chemo drugs, his hands broke out with the IV drip chemo. Now he takes 4-250 pills every day. At least with these he has not lost his taste for food. With the 1st chemo, nothing tasted good for 10 days, so this is a little better to deal with, but still has a lot of side effects. I received a good report but I still have to see the surgeon every 3 months. I have doing the quilts when I get any spare time. So that helps me keep me going.
I'm planning on doing the next Farm Wife quilt so I will keep watching this thread. I'll take some pictures and put them on this thread.