Old 12-16-2014, 06:08 AM
Aurora

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
Within the last 15 minutes I have tried several times to upload a jpg file to a thread. Each time I have gotten a message that the file is not an image file. I shut down my computer and rebooted it to see if it was me. It isn't. I've got the same problem after I restarted my computer. I thought it might be the image I wanted to upload so I tried one that worked last night. I got the same error type message that it wasn't a recognized image file. The exact message is

Upload errors. (name of file.jpg) This is not a valid image file.

What are the file types we can use for images/pictures?

Edited to add: I just went to Profile, then my recent postings and got this message

Oops! An error occurred: connection to SphinxServQB:3312 failed (errno=0, msg=php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known)

Something weird is happening. I am running a Windows 8.1 op system and had no problems last night with any of these functions.

2nd Edited to add: There are no pictures in the threads. I see a box, but no image. Apparently all jpg uploaded images are now no longer valid, therefore we can't see them. Sure hope you guys get this fixed pretty quick.
I have only posted one photo with success since I upgraded to Windows 8.1.