Thread: Five year rule
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 07:34 AM
maryb119

Originally Posted by Bamagal View Post
Well, I didn't really mean my stash, but more like gadgets that didn't work, sewing notions that belonged to others that I probably won't use! I'm bad about rescuing supplies at EstAte Sales because I can't stand them being tossed. My mother did a different type of sewing so I have all her stuff .. I don't have room for my fabric for all the junk. The plastic boxes for fabric is a great idea, but really takes up room.

I share sewing space with a home office and I have a Pfaff, embroidery machine, a Tiara, rolling cutting table and office furniture that now stores quilting supplies and one large metal storage rack for my boxes and stash that is not in boxes. Then theres the Go and all its dies, a computer, two monitors a printer with stand. I'm so busy moving stuff around so I can sew that I can't sew !
Maybe you could contact the local quilt guild and see if anyone there would e interested in them. Also your local school may be able to sure some of the things in a sewing class. Budgets are tight in schools and it is worth asking about.