Old 12-17-2014, 05:43 AM
nancysp

Originally Posted by Nanny's dollface View Post
I must be missing the negativity previously commented on BH Facebook page..maybe I am looking at the wrong FB or perhaps I am reading a different interpretation of the written words . I have seen some posts that depicts frustration and comments about putting the project aside but no trash talk.
I did read that BH asked not to post alternative sewing instructions on her FB, which is within her rights to ask since it is her FB.
This is my first BH quilt.....first time I had heard of her and the mystery quilt project. I will be glad to say I did one....and one is all I will do.lol too time consuming when working full time - leaving at 6am and getting back at 7pm every night. I do enjoy everyone her posts their progress.
I am of the same opinion as Nanny's doll face. I usually am only reading the original posts (not all the comments) but have picked up a few pointers on the FB page and cannot remember seeing much negativity. Truthfully, both the QB and FB are keeping me very encouraged and excited to be in this journey. There was one post by Bonnie about a method she removed (for clue 2), which would have resulted in a block that did not measure correctly. I think she was more concerned about people making all of their Clue 2 blocks incorrectly, than her copyright infringement. For those that like to see photos, there are lots of them. QB is my "GO TO", but I really enjoy both. Also, I think Bonnie is following these FB posts and her instructions are getting clearer as we go along. For instance, she clearer now about "unfinished" and "finished" block sizes. Also is addressing pressing more clearly. Lots of FB posts on both of these.