View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 07:40 AM
misseva

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am really new, only made 2 rag quilts so far LOL but I am curious, how did you ever get 83 quilts done in 4 years? I am trying to start making pieced quilts for all of my grandchildren and thinking it will take me 5-6 years to get 11 done LOL Another question, if you have done 83 quilts, why are you questioning how you do the border now? What did you do with the other 83? I only ask because I will sew something and be fine with it until someone else makes a comment and then I question myself so much that I don't know if I am even doing it right. I love to read all these "threads" because I learn from them. I am trying to learn before I start a pieced quilt. Rag Quilts are easy way for me to start, but I only have one more to make for granddaughter's bday and then I am free to start my first pieced quilt. Probably lots of sobbing going to happen when I start. LOL Well, just curious to learn. Have a super day.
Dina was the one who had completed 83 quilts in 4 years and she stated she was just curious. The OP is the one asking the question.