View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 09:16 AM
mdall

Dede, I feel the same way when the orns from the swap go up. I always make sure they find a place in the front of the tree. After a few more swaps I will have to find a place in the house for just a swap tree. Maybe next year.

Christmas is on 8 days away and I need to get busy. Tree is going up right after lunch, once it has time to settle I will dec it tomorrow along with getting all the other decs in the house up. Still need to wrap all the gifts also before this weekend. Calling for a huge snow storm so need to get that done in the event the kids dont have anymore school before Christmas. I am so behind this year but really starting to feel the mood now that decs are going up. My mom got me some items that I been wanting for awhile now and just didnt break down to get myself so really looking forward to getting my hands on those items and spreading the cheer around the house. Kids also have their trees to put up. I am trying to get an ornament for each of them done in their favorite NFL teams before Christmas. I am cross stitching them so wish me luck.