Old 12-17-2014, 03:47 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Carrie, what a wonderful start on dd quilt! Love those colors together.

JanRN, I have waiting to hear what your 'boss' told you about retiring! Maybe you can share the story..or not. Love your shopping story. Maybe if you had the phone number, you could have 'found out' if that was the place or not. One place on our June Shop Hop in Iowa was not in Salem, so resourceful Quilter 65 called them; it was way out in the country...we were unsure until we seen her little sign of her quilt shop. It was under construction, but she was open. Fun times back then.

BF Susan, the quilter, is going with us tomorrow so her and Quilter 65 can have fun while I am having my nose job done....setting the alarm for 6:30 am.tomorrow. Still hoping and praying that it will be a two hour job.

I have sampled all the cookies...my changes in every cookie was worth it. If you can detect the mystery ingredients, you can email me. Oh, I have taken pictures of the I SPY quilt which is all done, and will try to post within a couple of days. Enjoy yourselves, be naughty and nice,its that season now.