Old 12-18-2014, 11:57 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Hello everyone!

I don't know what we are going to get today, I haven't checked weather except to look out the window. It's over cast and just kind of dreary looking. I just finished cutting something out, and will be sewing/quilting it today for my son.

Dwina, I am like you that I could never not send someone their swap exchange from me. I also would have to have a major reason like being in the hospital or the alternative you listed. lol...
A few days late with things happening like weather or sickness etc. is no big deal to me. We all get to know the people too who always send theirs.

Lynnie, I am glad you got your stockings finished. I have had things like that happen too with someone saying be here on so and so, and then when I was they never appeared. I don't always understand, but they probably don't understand me either. lol....

I have made my mind up to start making things for Christmas for next year at the beginning of the year. Even like one thing per month put away in a box just for that sure would make it easier. lol... My daughter in law does do that. She said she tucks away things she comes across all year long that she thinks different family members might like, and she may catch it on sale, or gets a coupon off, etc. and then she has many things in advance. Someone where she goes to church is always selling Avon, and she always puts different products of that away for different ones too. She always keeps me in lotions, creams, etc. due to my dry skin. One year I was happy to receive a jar of Mary Kay Facial Cream for extremely dry skin from her, and I love that cream. It has the lightest ever scent that I love, and helps more than anything I have tried. I have got to find more of it, but I don't think they sell that exact one now.

Look forward to seeing more pics of anything. I wish I had my camera with me the other day, because me and my husband came home, and while in the driveway we seen a woodpecker fly into a tree in front of us, and it's colors were so beautiful.

My husband ran into a young guy the other day in the dollar store who drives back and forth from his school, and where many of us have had the experience of having a deer run into our car, he had a (wild boar) run into his. Well I guess you run into each other. I WOULD NOT want to collide with a wild boar. lol....