View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:03 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
My kitchen looks like that too, while I'm baking. I'm not generally an untidy person...I blame it on so little cabinet space Happy baking!
I will bet money to a rotten donut that the housewife with all the granite counter tops and island (like on HGTV) have just as much of a mess as I do with a total of 24" of counter space (12" each side of the sink). It's the only time of the year we can have a messy kitchen - and then wait until spring and pull out the stove and find the cookie that you thought the dog ate (the chocolate one with chocolate chips - and you waited for her/him to die). I still have two batches of bread to make and then I am done - double batches each - one is a savory Cottage Cheese and dill (very very good) and the other will be my Mom's date nut bread - Will put them in six (each batch) mini pans and give them on a plate with cookies, etc., to the neighbors. We have a lot of singles and workers that don't have the time - Specially the guys - They think it's neat to be remembered. My lot in life now, I guess.

Well, off to make a mess!!!! Edie