View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Frolfsen

I've been enjoying browsing the messages on the board for awhile now and wasn't going to register except today I noticed another quilter from Colorado here! I live in Parker, which is South/Southeast of Denver. I work 32 hours per week for an attorney and also have Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and neck pain post-fusion and headaches which doesn't provide much time for me to work on my quilts, but I still try and do some each weekend. I'm currently working on a huge varied-Batik quilt using a pattern called Winner's Bouquet. Am having trouble figuring out what to do for the border on it. It was originally going to be a wall hanging, then turned into a full-size, then queen-size, and now is approaching king-sized! So many beautiful batiks out there. . . .

My favorite genre seems to be scrap quilts, although I have plans (and the fabric already) to make a blue-and-yellow quilt, red-and-white quilt, and a few others. I've been collecting fabrics for 4-5 years now and pretty proud of my collection. (Who isn't?!)

Fran Rolfsen
Parker, CO