Old 12-19-2014, 11:23 PM
dublb

I am gonna vent!!! I am mad at my #1DSis. I will be over it by tamarrow but tanight I am mad. She & I are makin' our nieces some denim purses. I am supplyin' the denim & usin' my embroidery machine ta put their names & a design on 'em. She is constructin' 'em (on the sewin' machine that I gave her.) A week & a half ago I sent an e-mail w/20 designs ta choose from for her ta choose 4. She waited till Wed ta pick 'em out (I even had ta go ta her house ta git her ta do it.) They were off sale by that time. (Yes I paid for 'em.) Anyway I got 'em downloaded Wed evenin & got several o' 'em done yesterday. Early taday she said that one o' the names needs ta be purple instead o' red. (I don't have a problem w/that in o' itself.) Then taday I spent most o' the day w/DGN. (Her DGSon) I am tired rignt now. Well She called & said that she accidentally cut one o' the designs out wrong. (Again not a problem in o' itself. I'll do it again.) We talked for a bit then she wanted ta know if I was gonna git the rest o' the designs done tanight so I could I bring 'em ta her in th'mornin'. I said that I if I went in there right now I'd just mess up & I'll do 'em tamarrow. Well she put pressure on me ta do 'em tanight. She said that she wasn't like me & couldn't start her other projects till the purses were finished. Then she mentioned all the other projects she wants ta do by Christmas. She finally realized that I wasn't gonna do 'em tanight but said that if I got the energy ta go back in there ta give her a call. NOT. If I want ta go in the sewin' room I won't be callin' her. (If I had the designs a week & a half ago The purses would have been done by now.)
Thanks ya'll for lettin me vent. Tamarrow I'll be all over this & she & I will be gittin' along just fine. I just needed ta vent about it tanight.