Old 12-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Honchey

Good to hear from all of you...My trip to De took an extra 1.5 hours sitting in traffic.. traveled 5 miles in that time.. tractor trailor jackknifed across 2 of the 3 lanes.....we made it to Bingo but I didn't win..DSis won 55$....After that...The baking marathon began....2 and a half days and roughly 1,200 baked cookies later, I was ready to fall into bed...Bev, we also had a few words..Her:too big, take some of that jam off, don't yell at me.. Me: you're yelling at me!, I never made these cookies before...We're not done for the night yet??? I got a hug, a present and a big tin of cookies and "Thanks for all your help Honchey" when I left yesterday afternoon...All in all another year to remember
baking the cookies...I hope her shoulder is healed by next year .
I will be resting from my trip by trimming the rest of the tree the kids missed and wrapping some gifts...picking up some of my little messes and hopefully reconnecting some wires on a sewing machine that only sews backwards...it's such a pretty little machine and I want to get her going the right way.
Carrie, the blocks are so vibrant..it will certainly be an eye popper when done...
Jan, I like your way of baking cookies..
Nina, I can't wait to open the box no matter when it gets here.

Anyone making a special or traditional dish for Christmas???