Old 12-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Cari-in-Oly
Banned

Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
Took some mis-delivered mail to my neighbor this morning. She was telling me that she has just been sick about not packing or misplacing her Pfaff. Not sure of the model. Anyway they had purchased the house next door and had moved from South Dakota. He retired from the service. They made 2 moves. I saw them move a sewing machine into the garage and not sure what kind it was. Had it been me I would have put it right into the house. Anyway, I asked her how many she had. She has 3 including the Pfaff but couldn't find it. Did she check her garage back in the corner? That's where I saw them put it. She grabbed my hand, we went out to the garage and there it was in the corner, boxes of stuff all around it. Had been there for 6 months. It was her mother's machine. She took it into the house and just cried like a baby. Her DH didn't know where it was either. He said it was the happiest she's been since the move. She had a space for it in her sewing room which is the larger of the bedrooms. I envy her she has a FW, 401 and her mother's Pfaff. She's a happy camper. I told her she owes her Christmas to the creepy substitute carrier!
What a great story! You did your good deed for the whole year I'd say.

Cari