View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 05:42 PM
CindyA

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
. . . . I spend most of the day Christmas shopping yesterday. I went to buy a Chromebook for DH, no one would wait on me. They kept taking people who came in after me. I was walking out and they finally waited on me and they didn't have it. . . . . Frustrating day, but I only had 1 piece of chocolate.
Pat
I REALLY, REALLY hate that!! Why does that happen? I also hate it when there are long lines and a new register opens up and they yell for customers BUT NOT NEXT IN LINE and the closest people who just got in line run over!! These are some of the reasons I don't like shopping! I did a lot of my shopping on line this year. I just had Christmas with my family and I'm going to have to make an exchange due to wrong size. I hope I can do that relatively easy (especially since I paid more for the item than I really wanted to).

But only one piece of chocolate, Pat. That was really good considering.

Meganc, I'll be interested in what your mom thinks of the Fiskar Fuse. I've been looking on line as well. It's so hard to know just by descriptions. Even if you try one out it's hard to compare what the benefits and negatives of each system are. I'm interested in the Accuquilt Go. I just wonder how much I'll be able to use it. Will I have to buy (expensive?) pieces for every different thing I make, etc.

Eating? I'm not doing well and I can really feel it. I just don't feel well like I do when I'm eating properly and exercising. I'm trying to remember to drink my water. I've been sick and remember to drink it when I take my medicine, but I don't think of drinking as often now that it's cold outside.