View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Pam H

Sounds dreadful, Pat. I finished my shopping friday. Still haven't wrapped anything (except what I had to mail). Mine went smoothly. Went to Macy's and picked up the last things plus a top for myself. When I got home I didn't have the top. Guess I didn't need it.
I ate more chocolate than you, Pat, for no reason whatsoever. Hubby brought home a tower of boxes of Gharidelli chocolates. I went to get one today and they were gone. There were 6 empty wrappers in the box though. LOL What a waste of packaging - even though it was very pretty. All the candies would have fit into one of the smaller sized boxes.
I finished the 2 purses for gifts. That wasn't easy. My one friend is very small so I decided to make hers smaller. Big mistake. The zipper was the same size so I had problems with my seams. I couldn't do a French seam on one side. The purse ended up being the same size anyway and now the zipper doesn't totally close. That's what I get for trying to change something up.
We figured out our menu for Christmas eve and day. Now I need to get to the store. Someone called in sick so I am babysitting tomorrow so my daughter can work. Was looking forward to having the day off. Oh well. Everything will still get done.