Old 12-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Podunk Princess

Wow, have you all been busy this weekend! I've just caught up reading several pages of comments after struggling with no internet service since Thursday night. Oh, the joys of living out in the country.

In a couple of weeks we'll all know what this quilt is going to look like when it's complete. Can't wait for the big reveal and sure hope that the fabrics I've chosen work well in this quilt. Speaking of fabric, I ran out of my neutral fabric during the last clue and while auditioning other fabrics from my stash to fill in for clue #4, my DH happened by and told me that I absolutely had to get more of the same fabric to complete this mystery and that he would drive me the 40+ miles to the nearest place to get some. What a guy! Mission completed last night so now I'm ready to work on clue #4 in the morning.

I saw an interesting "guess" from someone in the Monday link up on Bonnie's site and thought I would share it here for those who haven't seen it. This is the type of "mix it up" that she is famous for with the bits and pieces we are sewing in these clues. I think it's a pretty good guess, but am sure it will be a whole lot different than this when it is revealed.
Attached Thumbnails 20141215a.jpg