Old 12-22-2014, 06:51 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, just wood smoke from near by furnaces here.

You are most welcome, Carrie. Thanks for letting me know they arrived! Our DD also got hers today. The I SPY did not make it to the two year old boy today; I hope it gets there tomorrow. Its under QB Pictures, Thomas the train I SPY quilt...for another look at it.

JanRN, now retired, best wishes to you. I enjoyed your story and the moments you shared with us.

Waiting for the Harry and David Fruit to arrive sent by a lady in Texas I have never met. But I have been sending them homemade cookies and jam for several years, and she and her husband are kind enough to share the joy of the season back with us in the form of Harry and Davis mixed boxes of fruit. I have been known to have a 'teary' moment when they arrive. With our DC so busy in their own lives, we do not exchange 'gifts', just exchange Christmas cards or wishes through the internet. We sometimes get a phone call or a rare photo of DGS, but its just us two there for each other since we retired here. And that is a blessing, to have each other. Bless each of you this season for letting me 'share' some homemade goodies with all of you.