Old 12-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Elisabrat

well we have 13 signed up already! wow you guys are FAST! I am sure we will hit over 30 by the time the swap comes around. If we only have 20 we will have tons of great players and this is a 'sweet' swap with all the colors out there. think RED! PINK! WHITE! FLORALS! LOVE! HEARTS! BIRDS (love birds you silly people) and well if your partner loves cats, well cats with hearts! lol.

I didn't post and think I can possibly get in to add a few suggestions on your sign ups but a little list of what your favorite things are.. tea pots? animals? camping? think outside the box fabric comes in all sorts of designs. Maybe its a sandy beach? you can use beach fabric and maybe a heart towel appliqued on it or an umbrella with tiny hearts! you know the options are endless so if you don't post to me what you like I cant send it to your PARTNER. of course who wouldn't love a valentine colored mug rug heck hearts work all year long for me! go to pinterest and search for mug rugs and valentines and see what you get. idea central that place is! post ideas here for others to get inspired with. if you have time make it this coming week.. a few days off nothing to do... just saying this way your not late when the time comes to mail. NO slow pokes this time please. Make the time, it doesn't take long to whip up a mug rug. But it takes making the time. Keep those sign ups coming we love all players of all skills. Newbies you will have lots to learn. experts well this is a breeze for you. Bottom line is we encourage all levels of players. If you are an expert quilter and only want an expert quilter then I will try based on past notifications but truly I think its nice if you know that sometime you will receive things a new quilter made. Remember this: you were a new quilter at one time too. Everyone starts somewhere. This is a place for everyone and that is the beautiful thing. Also new quilters? ask questions! people love to send you advise. you can ask on the board or ask someone in private email its ok. Take the time to respond if you get a question. make a difference